I'm ignorant about everything to varying degrees but particularly about wine. Amy and I (once we have a rough sleep routine figured out) want to be more hospitable. However when it comes to buying wine and then having it on hand I am an ignorant schmuck. Dear reader, I need your basic advice. (We also live within a bottles throw of a bottle-shop so I'll be able to check regularly for specials once I've discovered the best wine combinations.)
- The most drinkable type of red wine?
- The most drinkable type of white wine?
- If price was no issue, what label is the most reliable, the most consistent?
- If price was an issue ($30Aus) what label is the most reliable, the most consistent?
- If you were a wine critic and you had one sentence of advice, what would it be: