Although my fuzzy Pauline Baynes map of Narnia remains the favourite page for the general viewing public, these are my top-ten favourite posts from 2011.
- The Lord's Supper as a meal
- Effectual Calling
- How does Christian faith enrich Art?
- A three-fold theodicy
- The noetic effects of Sin
- The Christian view of Ecology
- Sola Scriptura Redux
2011 was also the year of the Blogger, because throughout the year I've enjoyed a number of blogs from friends who seemed to have found their blogging voice.
- Radagast: several amazing series' this year including ones about colour, maths and culture
- Marc: his detailed series about riding around Hobart has made me want to get back into cycling
- Wilderness Life: Laura has burst back into blogging with a whole collection of posts, even inspiring me to read Pride and Prejudice!