Monday, October 13, 2014

Horsham Presbyterian Church in 2015

If all goes according to plan as I finish my final Reception of Ministers (ROMC) requirements, I'll be appointed as minister of Horsham Presbyterian Church at the beginning of 2015. I began the ROMC process 3 years ago after crossing over from the Anglican Church. Amy and I are excited by the prospect of ministry in this context, and being back in Victoria, and we hope we'll glorify God and be a part of growing His Kingdom in this little country town.


5 comments:

Gary Ware said...

Great news.
I drove through Horsham yesterday while travelling home.
Looks like a good place to live and introduce folk to Jesus.

Gordon Cheng said...

good one luke. Go well!

John Dekker said...

Exciting news! I hope everything goes smoothly in the move.

Jon Eastgate said...

So, north but not north... Sounds exciting!

Steve Isham said...

Christ is at work in ways unforseen. Expect blessing from unlikely quarters. Opportunity abounds.